Richness Of Fall

If there's one season that gets me color wise, it's fall. Rich reds, warm browns, mossy greens, berry plums...those are one of my favorite colors to wear as a clothing as well as makeup. I think it suits me best and I love the richness yet muted feel of these colors. Today's look is my favorite combination of gold, green and brown. I had to showcase my new fall lip love - NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Berlin.  


I always do my makeup in a similar pattern, so I wanted something just slightly different this time. I've been seeing a lot of cut crease looks and I wanted to see how that would look like on my eye shape. If you're eyes are smaller like mine and kind of hooded, it's not the ideal eye look. Maybe go above the natural crease line and it would look prettier.

I started my eye makeup with a bone colored matte shade to set the eyeshadow primer. Then I took a warm light matte brown to slightly define the crease and above. In the actual crease I applied a mixture of warmer and cooler matte brown shades to define it more. Then I took a concealer and tried to carve out my crease so that the color on top of it would look more vibrant. 


For the lid I chose a sparkly golden green shade. Because it's so light, the cut crease effect almost got lost, but it was an experiment. I also took a dark matte brown shade and slightly deepened outer v. For the liner I chose a moss green khol as a base. Then I went over with a more vibrant darker green to set it, since khol is not as long lasting and can move a bit through the day.


I took a metallic light gold shade with shimmer and applied it in the inner corners for some added sparkle and light. I also outlined the winged liner part on the outer side as well as in the inner part of the wing. I also like putting shimmery shades on the lower inner corner of the eye. I feel like it opens up my eye more and makes them look bigger. 

 
I finished with a volumising mascara. Some may say this look needs lashes and I agree, but I couldn't be bothered. I don't wear false eyelashes on a daily and I often times think they hide the gorgeous work you did on the lid. For a more natural effect I prefer a few clusters of individual lashes. It looks more natural and gives you a nice fuller effect, but doesn't look too fake.  



On my face I used foundation, concealer and a bit of powder on the center of my face. I also used bronzer as an all over sun kissed look. For highlighting part I used a shimmery champagne gold shade. I didn't want anything colorful on the cheeks, so I just used a neutral peachy brown shade just to give me a hint of color. 


The star that takes this look to fall season is a matte warm brown liquid lipstick. I love this shade and it matches so well with the warmth of my eye color. It's kind of my perfect brown for fall. 





This look features a sparkly eyes with a green winged liner look paired with warm cheeks and a perfect rich brown color on the lips. I love the combination of these colors and the contrast of sparkly eyes and matte lips. It's a bit of drama, but still wearable enough for my personal taste. 


Products used

Face:
Mix of Catrice HD Liquid Coverage 010 + EX1 Invisiwear Liquid Foundation 2.0 + AA Make Up Matt Foundation 107
Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer 020
Paese Rice Powder
Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer Bronzer
H&M Pure Radiance Powder Blusher Brown Sugar
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

Eyes:
Zoeva Caramel Melange - Wax Paper 
Zoeva Caramel Melange - Universal Delight + Zoeva Cocoa Blend Finish Sensual
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NC15
Colourpop Super Shock Shadow Moonwalk
Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Truffled
Avon Khol Eye Liner Sea Green
Sleek i-Divine Ultra Matts V2  Fern
Essence Metal Shock Eyeshadow 01 Solar Explosion
L'Oreal Paradise Extatic Mascara

Lips:
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Berlin

6 comments

  1. You always do such stunning looks! I can't with that lip color, need to buy it asap! xx

    Carolina's Makeup Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Carolina :) <3 I've wanted this color as soon as I saw swatches. It's just the perfect brown for me. It really looks super pretty :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Ah, Berlin je čudovit odtenki. Definitivno med mojimi ljubšimi <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am waiting on the Brown Sugar blush to come and after seeing this post and how beautiful it looks on you, I am sure I made the right decision. Fall colours really suit you with this gorgeous hair <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Innah <3 :) I don't regret buying this blush. It's one of those versatile colors for when you just want a warm flush, but not to even look like a proper blush. It looks really nice and the formula is one of my favorites from the blushes I own. Hope you'll like it too ;).

      Delete